Friday, February 26, 2010

OK I'm Back

No poker to report, but I had a great time on my mini-vacation. A friend and I took a little snowboarding trip to North Carolina. I don't think she enjoyed the snowboarding quite as much as I did but she did enjoy the drive through the mountains and seeing all the scenery and snow and such. The ski area was pretty small, but that's to be expected in the southern Appalachians. The people were super friendly though. I'm pretty sure nobody's reading this crap, but if you are and you're looking for a place to ski in NC check out Wolf Ridge.

On a semi-pokerish note I did pass through the famous/infamous G-Vegas on my way. Seemed like a nice town from what I saw of it. I may have to ride up there and look around next time I visit my sister in Charlotte.

Anyway, still 5 SnGs to go and then back to the cash games, I'll probably start playing again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment