Saturday, February 6, 2010

Decision on where to start

I've made up my mind about where and how much I'm going to deposit to re-start my online poker journey. Since I said I was going to begin at the beginning, and because I know bankroll management is one of my major issues, I'm depositing $50 on Full Tilt and starting at the absolute bottom of the NLH ladder, the dreaded .01/.02 tables. I think this will help force me into proper bankroll management habits and teach me some patience (always an issue with me). Also I may pick up a few things on the way up that I otherwise might miss. Since the goal here is to improve my game, I think overall this is the best way to go. I know the money will build dreadfully slow compared to what I'm used to, but that's part of the point.

NCIS marathon tonight and Super Bowl tomorrow so I'll probably start play on Monday. I'm committing to no less than 25k hands at .01/.02 no matter what. If anyone actually reads this garbage it'll be up to you to keep me honest. I'll be posting session and running totals for every session so I cant cheat.

No comments:

Post a Comment